The world economy has been shifting to gig based jobs and work-from-home for decades now. We all work and pray that this crises will end soon and we can all begin adjusting to the next new normal.
If you want to get better at B2B sales, but you only have about 45 seconds just read this:
- Call each prospect 4 times to get a connect call
- Email each prospect 4 times to get a connect call
- Spend 15 minutes researching how to help your prospect before you make your call
- Be prepared with free stuff or useful advice to give your prospect
- Stand during your phone call
- Have a positioning statement ready
- End your connect call after about 12 minutes (soon after the prospect begins wanting to know more)
- Send a meeting link for your exploratory call while you're on a successful connect call
- Say goofy things to get people to smile (if their LinkedIn profile shows that's their style)
- Make time to practice all of this with other people (otherwise you will NEVER get good at it in time)
If you want to learn more proven tactics to improve your B2B sales read on:
What is a Connect Call?
And How to Get Business Without Ever Cold Calling Again
There is a problem with this question. Can you spot it?
While the number of pages gets bigger and bigger, the amount of the Internet that we are interested in exploring is getting smaller. There is always room at the top, but now is the time to build an audience not just get clicks.
What is your website’s job?
A website is like an employee : it does what it’s trained to do and often at no more than the level at which its compensated.
If you haven't heard, my apologies for being the one to break the news that Mike "Beard Guy" Taylor has died. By all accounts, he was a man of few (no?) public words. But his cultural impact was massive and the joy he brought was undeniable. In a bit of indulgence, I'd like to share 5 lessons I think we can take from Mike "Beard Guy" Taylor.
Now that consumers are getting their first impressions of businesses online, it’s becoming harder and harder to get your company noticed on search engines. Investing in SEO, and overall web presence services are now a crucial part of building a business and overall revenue stream. Here at Ability SEO, we rise to the challenges of our modern era. Our inbound marketing strategies lead our clients to more traffic, more leads, more deals, and ultimately: more revenue.
The 30 Second Answer : Start Video Marketing With What You Already Know
List every time your expect a prospect to "touch" your company. The first touch might be they hear about you from a friend. The second touch might be when they go to your website. The third touch might be when they call you. Etc.
I'm spending the next two months focusing on learning video marketing and presenting a class on video marketing in Savannah, GA on October 23rd. To get started, I'm sharing some of the resources I'll be reviewing in the next few weeks. Feel free to check them out and let me know what you think. Got more resources to share? Include them in the comments section below.